The Official Random Video Thread!

Nice Ray, but your turtle doesn't appear to have much gymnastic talent. Not like Mary Lou Retton. She could do a double back flip with a half twist for a fish.

More turtle flips!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nTaCe_QysZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They need to work on centering the elbow better in that naked rear choke.

They need to work on centering the elbow better in that naked rear choke.

Maybe... still going to choke you out though.

I'm interested to know Stig, being an experienced striking fighter, how do you fancy your chances against a Jujitsu practitioner in a fight?

Sure it will, but it'll be loss of air, not loss of blood to the brain that does it.
Makes a huge difference. Take somebody's air, and he/she'll fight like a wild animals till unconsciousness sets in.
Do a blood choke correctly and it is instant unconsciousness.

Depends on the rules and the fighter and the circumstances. Like are we talking about in the ring, where there are rules, or a bar brawl where you have to watch out not killing your oponent or a life and death fight, where anything goes.
Also, I've been doing BJJ for some years.
That helps, when you find yourself on the ground.
Most karate fighters are worthless when they are taken down.

Also, I've been doing BJJ for some years.
That helps, when you find yourself on the ground.
Most karate fighters are worthless when they are taken down.

Haha. Why does that not surprise me ;)

Someone who can strike hard and fast, but can also grapple when close in makes for a formidable opponent.

Unless you brain him with a tire iron first!
Usually the person who will win a fight is the one who is willing to go all the way.
The sports fighters are somewhat handicapped by their upbringing in this respect.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qs_-emj1qR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That's cool Jim. Speaking of cows, I saw the craziest thing over in Perry this afternoon. A pickup pulling a utility trailer was coming out a side road as I drove by. He had a live cow laying on the trailer with her head up and feet under her looking like she was laying in a pasture and I couldn't see any ropes or restraints on her. I should've stopped and checked it out a little closer because I thought about it all the way home.

These are funny!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DCSQg1jteAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Math is hard stuffs!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tOFJpsDmKvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back