The Official Random Video Thread!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XNbu-kpeMGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poor pups!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEQXeLjY9ak" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This came up on another website, cool vid of one bad ass lion.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IPiyo332Gks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rR4qDg0QGik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hahahahahaaa!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cgnceHH_p_I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess he did not read the lean right.

I did that in New Zealand once. A rep from a Washington timber company too me wallaby shooting one night on a tract that had been replanted. I lined up on one and blew the tree in half, one of the trees they had just planted. The Kiwi rep said, "at least you got the wallaby mate".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-1w48qPF5hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vrO3TfJc9Qw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mqD9LWkaupQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back