The Official Random Video Thread!

Is the consensus that Jean's vid is an authentic feat? Something looks fishy at fifty seconds, he appears to be attached to some harness thing connected to the trucks. Something sticks out beyond his feet. Your's was real Nick, that was probbly the problem. Film makers like a good trick.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/doNmniQrhBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7nZO-0oJxhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just boggles the mind.......................

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jofNR_WkoCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sometimes I have to wonder why some untalented OR talented people feel the need to do dumb stuff on TV. Some of the most famous actors in the states, people like Jodie Foster, Robert De Niro, or Bruce Willis, will participate in commercials here selling cars or other products. Sometimes only one or two lines or they will smile and wink or whatever, it might even be something stupid. No doubt that they are getting a million dollars for a few minutes work, but they would never do that in the states. Avril Lavigne had a makeup commercial running for awhile, and at the end she said something really intellectual, like how she loves being beautiful. She kind of stomped on her punk image, I thought. I think that if I was a successful actor that had been recognized for achievement in the trade, and presumably rich already, i would want to have some standard about the kind of stuff that I participated in. Professional pride over money, or something like that.

Have you seen Jodie's calves lately?

jodie.fostershort.legs.jpg

3171400411_0f895d9ffc.jpg

How many different ways can you play a piano... ??

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n543eKIdbUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have been digging some of the videos and music these guys put out.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/igRqWIq9Tps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Foxes anyone?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jofNR_WkoCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back