The Official Random Video Thread!

"This we do for Allah!!!"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PICOnj3CDXE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Disgusting PIGS! :barf:

Some seriously heavy tree machinery here. Skip ahead to 7:30 to see the cool bit.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_CmdgepiED0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That seems a real waste of a PC340. 35 tonne excavators are not cheap, and chopping the boom up like that seems insane. Interesting stuff though...

Cool heavy duty, Leon, love when the machine dropped the tree sideways. Maybe they use that excavator with the chopped boom only for tree work, so they justify the alteration.

stump cutters are nothing new. If you have a lot of stumps to deal with they are remarkably effective. I'm just buying a stump shear -

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9QsEHg1mufw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That seems a real waste of a PC340. 35 tonne excavators are not cheap, and chopping the boom up like that seems insane. Interesting stuff though...

I think they fabbed up that stick for tree work and can reattach the regular stick and bucket when they're ready to dig. Definetly interesting though. But they're insane to be doing big trees like that without a FOPS/ROPS cab imo.

Wow, how do you transport that thing without chewing up the roads?

From the looks of it, tracks on pavement, they really don't care so long as it gets there :lol:

It looked like the tracks were on wooden mats so probably no damage to street.

What a wild way to remove a stump!!!

Crazy power! Looked like a good way to shave the top but I wonder if it is good for removal of the whole stump. That attachment looks like it would get eaten up by rocks.

stump cutters are nothing new. If you have a lot of stumps to deal with they are remarkably effective. I'm just buying a stump shear -

Good looking shear, Thor, I like that design a lot. I've seen that type work a lot and they do it quick, then backfill and smooth over the spot like nothing was ever there

it's a big job changing the stick over on that size machine. Did you notice the otehr machine was set up witha double grab for cut and hold...

I prefer this way myself...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fw21_vZG-5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rtU-Cy3Ehg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It didn't really seem a controlled drop. Had it in it's grasp well enough, but it seemed more weight than the hydraulics could lower in a totally controlled way. If it had to stop part way, could it?

That Liebherr is an absolute beast of a dream machine, and the reach is incredible.

Here ya go Butch ... Happy Thanksgiving:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7Xc5wIpUenQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9QsEHg1mufw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Effective for certain..

I wish our dump would get with the program and get a tub grinder and feed a power plant.

A good pope.

<object width="416" height="234" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_17"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=desktop&context=embededition&videoId=world/2013/11/26/pkg-wedeman-italy-pope-disfigured-man.cnn&contentId=world/2013/11/26/pkg-wedeman-italy-pope-disfigured-man.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=desktop&context=embededition&videoId=world/2013/11/26/pkg-wedeman-italy-pope-disfigured-man.cnn&contentId=world/2013/11/26/pkg-wedeman-italy-pope-disfigured-man.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="234"></embed></object>

Good post, Jay. We are all in this together. We all happen to be here together at this one little point in time...hundreds of thousands of years and our particular paths intersect now. Everyone out there is our brother and sister.

Good post, Jay. We are all in this together. We all happen to be here together at this one little point in time...hundreds of thousands of years and our particular paths intersect now. Everyone out there is our brother and sister.

Well said Gary. Thanks for posting that video Jay.

You're welcome. Have to feel for the man in the vid. I don't really know if feeling sorry for him is good or not, but talk about a tough hand to be dealt.

Back