The Official Random Video Thread!

They just meditate like that) It turns out that circling (as this phenomenon is called) is the natural behavior of reindeer when worried, a kind of herd gesture of confusion. Rotating in place, the herd does not slow down, does not lie down, does not disperse, but waits for the action of its leader. Deer can circle in the corral (corral) in response to people and dogs around the fence: animals calm down while circling.

I'm a notorious pacer. When I get nervous or restless, which is pretty much every day, I will pace back and forth in my apartment or pretty much anywhere. The average person would probably need knee surgery or a new floor (from erosion) if they paced like I do. I consider these reindeer my brethren. We were cast from the same herd! #ReindeerRespect

@Maximalist You seem to really enjoy nature videos!

My girlfriend had a pet tarantula and she says they have a delightful temperament.

More info on "strivelation" (the sounds they make) by tarantulas.

@Kaveman Big shoes. I'm a size 12.5.

Last edited:
My girlfriend had a pet tarantula and she says they have a delightful temperament.

More info on "strivelation" (the sounds they make) by tarantulas.

@Kaveman Big shoes. I'm a size 12.5.

Yes big boots. More better for squishin!

Size 13 in most makers. In Converse Chuck Taylors I'm a 11.5. In Whites, I'm a 13 EEEE.

Paired with a 36" inseam, those big feet give me a lot of reach across a dojo. And over one. I'm a professor emertius at the Foot to Face institute.

Paired with a 36" inseam, those big feet give me a lot of reach across a dojo. And over one.
I just laughed out loud. I like your style, guy. My 12.5 size big feet keep the pace to my anxiety and stress. *tap tap tap tap tap tap*

It's like a biped-ual heartbeat for discomfort, which serves as an impossible-to-constrain poker "tell" haha

I'm a notorious pacer. When I get nervous or restless, which is pretty much every day, I will pace back and forth in my apartment or pretty much anywhere. The average person would probably need knee surgery or a new floor (from erosion) if they paced like I do. I consider these reindeer my brethren. We were cast from the same herd! #ReindeerRespect

@Maximalist You seem to really enjoy nature videos!
Interestingly, in Russia, a not very smart person is called a deer. I hope you understand that I did not mean to offend you in any way.

Interestingly, in Russia, a not very smart person is called a deer. I hope you understand that I did not mean to offend you in any way.
Is it in reference to a specific species of deer? It would make sense in the context of reindeer, but here we often tend to think of deer as very wily, even wise creatures.

Is it in reference to a specific species of deer? It would make sense in the context of reindeer, but here we often tend to think of deer as very wily, even wise creatures.
I've never thought about it. It's just that in our country it's so accepted that if a person starts to be stupid, they say to him: ’You're a deer!'

I've never thought about it. It's just that in our country it's so accepted that if a person starts to be stupid, they say to him: ’You're a deer!'
Hmm. In a punny way, it reminds me of the way our southern women say the phrase "Bless their heart", by which they actually mean, "I hope you die of syphilis, and soon" or some such equally unfriendly thing.

Back