The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

March-19-2012-14-59-29-wannaknowhowigotthesescars.jpg

I want to get them again, but I think they changed the formulation, and they don't taste as good as when I was a kid. Speaking of OtterPops specifically. Been a long time though. I might have to get some to refresh my memory. I have some regular ones in freezer from when my daughter was little; probably 15 years old :^D Too cheap to throw them out, but never feel like eating them.

Yea, probably, but some of it is from meddling with the formulas. I noticed it in real time when I was still a kid. Cereal would get a New Improved! label, and it wasn't always an improvement. Probably just cheaper to make. I could tell you if the OtterPops changed. They had a distinctive flavor that was different from others of the same flavor type. Perhaps a bit less sweet. They had a bit of a tart edge to them. I particularly like Louie Blu Raspberry, Sir Issac Lime, and Strawberry Short Kook :^D

Speak for yourself! :^D

My daughter does like my cabbage soup though. Loves it, and it's barely cooking.

I liked them as a kid. Probably last time I had them too. Candy cereal is one of the desserts I like, but it's usually something "healthy". I'm pretty sure putting "natural" and "organic" on the label negates the sugar in chocolate peanutbutter granola :^D I should get a box of AppleJacks and see what I think.

I only allowed it for my daughter as a dessert. For an actual meal she had to have real(ish) food. I made pancakes sometimes, and that's skating on the edge of junk, but I usually added some whole grain to the mix, and rationed syrup quantity.

Back