TCIA Mag Rigging Article

chris_girard

Treehouser
AS I mentioned over on B's "Beranek's Coos Bay felling cut vs. Burnham's" thread, I have a new article that just came out along with many other great rigging articles in this month's TCI Mag. My article is part of a future tree rigging book that I am working on and will be published in a few years.

The one in the magazine is called "Double-Block Rigging a Hanging Pine." Please feel free to ask me any questions on it. I would love the feedback.

Awesome work Chris, and thank you for documenting that!! I'm sure that wasn't easy to do while focusing on a technical removal of that magnitude!

Sounds like something I might use for my apprentices.

I didn’t really know he was so accredited before this. Figured CA and tree guy/ businessman. Not that it matters much to the TreeHouse, but interesting to learn he devoted a lot of time to his education in this field. I hear that SPRAT technician cert is a pretty demanding course.

Fine writing, easy to absorb the info. Nice teaser of the style of how the book will be too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you all so kindly for the nice words! And I apologize for taking so long to say thanks. We have been swamped doing storm cleanup work and I have not had the time to post anything, or do any writing.

My next article will be in the fall. Look for it in TCI Magazine. A little different from my normal writing, but it one that you guys/gals are not going to want to miss, I promise!

Back