Suspender recommendations?

Cowlitz River Rigging - Logging Supplies, Clothing, Tools ...www.loggingsupply.com

This, dude. These guys sell buttons that just pop in. Sew on Buttons. Clips... everything. Best logging supply in the whole world, save, maybe Madsen's. Pretty cheep too. The Bucksaw Logger Buttons on page 4 of "workwear," are legit. You can just hammer em in anywheres... into a leather faller belt, into random jeans... wherever you want.

Last edited:
I realize this is a derail, for which I am, of course, sorry.

But I just wanted to mention these, for those who log or just want something out of the ordinary to hold their pants up.

They are extremely well made and long lasting ( mine are 5-6 year old, worn to the woods every day and still good as new).

Also, they are IMO dirt cheap for what they are.

I want to like suspenders, but I never got used to them. I've tried them for pants, and my pistol belt, and I always quit using them. I don't like stuff over my shoulder. I had some insulated bibs back when it still got cold here, and the shoulder straps got on my nerves after awhile. It was worth it in that case cause they kept me warm, but taking them off was the best part of using them.

What happened to him? I saw he was banned here. He's been banned a couple places :^D I like him, and he seems pretty inoffensive, but the forum I interact with him on keeps a tight lock on things, so maybe that attenuates irritating behavior?

Yeah, he used to start going of the deep end over the long winters up there. Lots of dick swinging. Best of the best and all that. Then the verbal gloves would come off.

Arguing with him was like arguing with a 3 year old.

I made the mistake of saying that his insistence on solo work being better, had something do do with the fact that trees up his way are pretty small.

His response was, that he had visited Denmark and there were no trees at all.

He didn't insinuate, he made the worst post ever seen on the forum.

Good riddance.

I'm still running the 200t I bought from Willard, and he donated the money to the House $400...one of his good days. That's got to be what, five years ago?

I just ordered a pair of the Buckingham suspenders of tree stuff cuz I'm tired of my tm falling down 61 bucks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-123621.png
    Screenshot_20200903-123621.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 5
Back