Stratum Insurance

SouthSoundTree

Treehouser
Nick suggested Stratum Insurance for GL needs, as he uses them for TreeCareLA.

I've gotten a quote from them. They have good rates.

They have one underwriter which they use that are really cheap. I'm waiting to hear from this one. With them, the only thing is they are swamped, so turn around on quotes is 1.5-2 weeks. Shopping in advance of need is the way around it. They Might have my inland marine for $15,000 for $150. I don't recall the name, which is written down in the shop. Other prices for the IM were around $500 and $750.

They have a quote (with their more expensive, quicker turnaround underwriter) for my $1m/ $1m GL for around $1000, whereas previously I think I was round $1700.

You all might be interested to check with them for comparison's sake.

Tell them Nick and Sean sent you. I've been talking with Mike.
www.stratumins.com
(949) 270-0609 (Main Number)
(352) 404-4445 (East Coast)

Coverage for over 40 states.

Thanks for the tip, Nick!!!

Well balls! My state is not covered by them. Next!

My ins co just upped coverage from $1786 to $2590. I have not had a claim.

Damn..

They been treating me like they did Nick . Only issue I had thus far was billing.. They sent me my first bill the day it was due. Huge charges to pay on line or by bank. I called and straightened it out toot sweet. Been sweet ever since..

My GL is 2Million for about $850.
When I started out I paid $1700 and have since worked it down.

It's a door opener for sure.

I called a company called Insurance Place here in bham, they quoted me 938.50 for a year, and they wanted it all at once...But, when i finally get it i will shop around more.. I still have to get use to climbing before i go buzzing around a tree with a husky... I just wanted to see "ball park" what GL is going for ...They did say i would be covered in any state i work in. 1million was the GL they quoted me per claim...

Back