Stihl MSA 220 T

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Technical information about the new battery from Stihl - Stihl MSE 220 T CO in the Stihl catalog.
Specifications:
* weight - 3.3 kg without battery, with tire and chain.
* the chain is 3/8p - but which one is 1.1 or 1.3 - there is no data.
* tire 30-35 cm.
* vibration - 3.4 / 3.0
* * there is a filter for engine cooling. The cleaning interval is 1 time per month, with intensive work.
* Price in Germany - 727 Euro In Russia, it is already on sale, but in the regular version - CF08A3E9-A6A1-4723-828A-C1D71AAF75A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Am i missing something here? Why is this stihl going to be better than the husky 540i? Looks to be about the same weight ~10 lbs, about the same battery output that husky has had for years now.
The new version of the husky really fixed the trigger response that was clunky on the 536i. I bet this stihl will have the stupid left thumb safety button as well...

Never put my hands on a husky 540 but I got to hold the new top handle stihl a couple months ago at arborfest and I didn’t like it. Stupidly heavy for a top handle. Strained my wrist just trying to hold it one handed. At that size and discomfort it makes more sense to take a ms250 up the tree. Weighs probably the same

Back