Sanford Florida

The crew cab is nice, but I'm a fan of the big high capacity chip trucks. Rarely, but often enough, have I ever filled the high capacity truck.

I like one of of each but sometimes you can't swing both of them. When you got a little one that's a lotta trips to the dump and a lot windshield time!!! :cry:

I wish I could remember how big the truck I used was. Maybe 20yards? It was an F700.

It is fun to be the dump guy, except that f700 had no AC, and the engine heat radiated into the cab.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The box is 12' long and 5.5' high in my area that is most trees in one dump. Heat, A/C, sat. radio, and, above all NEW tight and drives like it's on glass. It has the high capacity springs, HD Aisin six speed, HD break up grade, 74 gallon tank, and plated at 25,999lbs which gives me 13,000lbs of legal payload capacity. Probably a good 40% of my trees I can get in one load wood included, logs first chip over the top.
The Jake Break was awesome coming thru Chattanooga just take your foot off of the gas and rumble down the hills.
I forgot I can pull a 31,000lbs trailer with a CDL but I don't have anything that heavy but you know. "cough giggle smug grin"

Last edited:
Sorry I missed you on this trip. I know it was several months ago. Looks like a setup used by a big local company, Sunstate Tree. Not sure why they would get rid of a new truck.

Hope it is working out well for you.

Welcome back!
I bought it from Fields Chrysler.
It was a fun trip. Georgia cops must love pulling people over, somebody was pulled over every five miles the entire length of the state.

It was a fun trip. Georgia cops must love pulling people over, somebody was pulled over every five miles the entire length of the state.

That's what we do down here...they were handing out free tickets to get your tattoo, haircut and 2 free games of bowing. Too bad they didn't stop you...you really missed out.

Good to read you, Brian.

That's what we do down here...they were handing out free tickets to get your tattoo, haircut and 2 free games of bowing. Too bad they didn't stop you...you really missed out.

Good to read you, Brian.
Oh hell no! My buddy tells me some horror stories of the guy he works with. I am happy to have Georgia south of me. Madness and the traffic!

Back