Quotes from other forums.

That picture was taken in Hawaii. The tree is a Falcataria mollucana, locally known as albizia. They are the fastest growing trees in the world, up to 40 feet in their first two years.

Yes, it is fairly light, as is typical of most fast growing trees. They like to shed massive limbs with no warning.

That picture was taken in Hawaii. The tree is a Falcataria mollucana, locally known as albizia. They are the fastest growing trees in the world, up to 40 feet in their first two years.

Funny, around here Albizia trees are called Mimosa...

edit: did some digging and figured the issue, here is the link:
Falcataria moluccana
Moluccan albizia
Non-Native : Naturalized
Also known as Paraserianthes falcataria and Albizia falcataria.

We're not sheep; we're douchebags, remember?

Get it right! :lol:

Now dammit!! I got it right! At AS he reffers to us as "sheep", when he was stirring it back up over here is when "douchbag" came out. Not sure what he calls us over "there" though.:lol:

Speaking of douchebags, what happened to oldskool? More hoopla over his coming into the treehouse than just about anybody else, and he never posts.

I don't check out any other tree forums anymore. Waste of time, here you get the goods from reliable real treeguys. And you can also just chill and toss back a brew.

I don't check out any other tree forums anymore. Waste of time, here you get the goods from reliable real treeguys. And you can also just chill and toss back a brew.
Or as I like to call enjoying mother nature...

Having gotten to know some Aussies a bit, they are in general terms, some good people to my way of thinking.

Funny, that was one of his last posts. :lol:

It was a guy on AS.

Last edited:
I have actually MET the Ekka in person...a strong willed individual, too bad he roughs a lot of people up, he does some really good stuff over there...

As for AS, me and someone else (dreadful grammar) almost got banned for 'daring' to arrange the sale of Stihl saws between us on PM's without being sponsors, go figure.
I still post there, its fun to drop the cold breeze of reason in on some of them.

back on topic, this is from another forum i use

Why would you make up a girlfriend with ginger hair?

Back