Quotes from other forums.

High Scale

Trust fund lobbyist.
I have just been browsing for performance parts for my little rice rocket, (Gary's description) when I came upon this quote...

Originally Posted by QBoi
f\ck, i cant tell brown people apart. i wake up, go to the bathroom and see a mexican standing there. i ask why he isnt mowing my lawn, and he asks the same to me. then i realize that i'm talking to the mirror.

It made me laugh:lol:

Quotes from other forums?

You have been banned from this forum. Date ban will be lifted - Never.

:what:

YUP!!! An we ain't nuthin but a bunch of mindless sheep following blindly in your ways:lol:

-- -----------

I don't think so Andy!

Butch just said we all have to stay her at the Thee House a while & wait...

HC :P

Attachments

• shearing1.gif
    shearing1.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 119
I did stop by AS recently and was quickly reminded why i dont go there. I actually wasted my time doing battle with this moron. I have quoted a series of stuff from his arguement with me, so its a little lengthy.

I have a Bandit chipper and I use a stone grinding tool to sharpen the blades. No problems with angles and all that. They are just like sharpening a chisel. They are not that sharp; pretty wide angle. Same with chainsaws; you can do them yourself. Just get the dings and rounded edges off and they are fine.

Its just a grinder wheel with a stone. Nothing fancy. Cheap one from Harbor Freight. No jig needed. I grind them by hand on the sides of the wheel. If it is slightly uneven, so what? The chips still fly. You can make a jig out of wood and bolt the jig to the blade if you are worried about exact angles. From the semi-circular marks on the new set of knives that I have, they use the same method using a grinding stone to sharpen them at the factory. That is what gave me the idea for how to sharpen them. And if I screw them up, I have a new set of blades. But the older re-sharpened ones work just fine.

This is my second Bandit chipper, and I have owned and run them for over 5 years. I know how to run and maintain them. I have always sharpened my own knives. I keep the chipper knives sharp, but I do not need to shave with them.

Look at it this way, MB, it's highly unlikely that you will ever be banned from the Treehouse.

-----------------------

I don't know about that...its just tradition to kick MB off all tree site...

...I say we ban the Boss from the Tree House, ...who's with me? :P

HC

It wasn't a quote just something else that amused me .Recently on a site I too am not welcomed on a guy ported a chainsaw .This is not all that strange except this wizz kid used a router and had pictures of it .:lol: He could have done as well with a horse shoe rasp .

It wasn't a quote just something else that amused me .Recently on a site I too am not welcomed on a guy ported a chainsaw .This is not all that strange except this wizz kid used a router and had pictures of it .:lol: He could have done as well with a horse shoe rasp .

Good one Al.

This one is really confusing--went to TW and first saw this:

"G'day treeseer it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? Go on, it'll only take you a moment but sure makes a big difference to the community, thanks."

then right below it:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified. Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

My crime? Posting links to ISA-published research, in answer to questions from tree owners. TW's boss hates ISA and orgs in general so Blam I was outta there.

Somehow I've survived without it...:P

Actually I think that person is screwing with somebody with his shenanigans .:lol: After he routed out the exhaust port he did take a rasp to it .

This one is really confusing--went to TW and first saw this:

"G'day treeseer it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums? Go on, it'll only take you a moment but sure makes a big difference to the community, thanks."

then right below it:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified. Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

My crime? Posting links to ISA-published research, in answer to questions from tree owners. TW's boss hates ISA and orgs in general so Blam I was outta there.

Somehow I've survived without it...:P

Huh, I thought he was big on certs

I looked up TW for kicks as i have never been there before. looked stoopid. i did see the name Ekka over there. I used to see his name on some sites and i cant say i have in awhile.

Butch, thanks for not beating around the bush and making me wonder why he isnt around. There's nothing like callin it like it is.

Back