Powerline and Highballs

Jack's double line/single heavy bag system has been an oft used technique for me. Works a treat, chilluns.

Old guys=smart, at least some of the time :D.

Adam, Where do you buy those clips? Are they cheap?

Google "mcgizmo" and you'll get some places. Ebay looks like the best bet but there are some retailers selling through amazon.

I'll hit up a craft store first too though... I'm sure mcgizmo clips come from the same chinese factory and someone just branded them for search purposes. Good idea on their part..

GATE CLIP BY MARATAC™

gateclip.jpg

Well,

1Bus, Dave sent me a highball to try out a while back. Its a 12oz-er. My review is basically the same as Rogers: Flies straighter for sure, bounces more, still gets stuck.

Who wants it next, I am back to the Sherrill Bags I get for free from Big Green. I will send it out to anyone that wants to try it.

Sean, I have a 12oz without a ring on it. It's just the nylon strap on top. It's yours if you want it. You can send it around after your done or keep it. Shoot me a PM with your address if you want it I can probably get it out tomorrow or Tues.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adam,

package received. Thanks.

Haven't tried it, yet, but hope to this weekend, maybe for hanging some holiday lights in my deodar cedar.

I have several different elms with tight crotches. Should be interesting to see how it will work in those.

Who will be next to try it? PM me a mailing address.

Wow, that was fast!

Sorry I snipped the ring off the top of the ball. I use quick links like Jack's throwball setup.

I'm looking forward to see what you think. Be sure to try it in your bigshot!

I've bought one and PCTREE is sending it to me along with two Hitch Hikers.
As soon as I've used it on a few of our 'small' English trees I'll post on here with my thoughts.

Back