Possibly selling minis...

treesmith

Banned
I'm toying with the idea of selling my two Ramrod minis. I don't use them much since getting the Gehl, and they need to be used. Both are 900Ts. One has a 23HP Kohler Command Pro, the other a B&S Vanguard 18HP. The 18 was brand new when I bought it 2 years ago, and has approximately 40 hours on it. The one with the Kohler has new pump and drive motors. (Two years ago, approximately 40 hours ago.) Not at all sure I want to sell them, and no set price in mind. Mainly wondering if anyone on here would be interested should I decide to go through with it. I will be keeping all attachments, as I will likely buy another mini one day, likely a diesel model though. If any interest is shown, I'll post some pics. Both need carbs cleaned, though they will run now and after sputtering a bit will smooth out. One new tire on one of them. All other tires still in good shape.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I'll still use them...just not enough to keep them running right. I used one just a few months ago. Piled a big load of brush on the trailer, then hopped the mini on the back and hauled it away. Even had to cut a hole out in the brush for it to fit in. Can't do that with the Gehl....

On big jobs, I like having grapple on one and forks on the other so changing between brush/big wood is not an issue. I've had them both on the job more than once.

I might be interested in one. I am watching a Ramrod on CL right now. It's only $9k with 0hrs on the machine.

Let me know what you would want and I'll talk it over with my partner. He's proving to be a tough sell.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

What model is the one you're watching? That sounds like a good deal...too good!

Like a Thomas 25G! Mine was around $10K new for comparison, FYI. 2004 year

Great machine. Too bad you have a partner to deal with.

He's just nervous to spend money. I wouldn't be in business without him so I can't complain.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'll try to get some tomorrow. No need to fool with them if no one was interested....

Bump....

I'm really wanting to move these minis. Willing to entertain offers.

Both Ramrods, one bucket, one BMG grapple. Will sell separately.

Here's a pic of one of them. They are practically identical machines.

How are you liking your mini, Hoss?

Back