Notable Tree Service websites

cory

Tree House enthusiast
Hard to believe we don't already have a thread on this subject because it is a topic with a lot of breadth. But anyway here is one I happened across that seems quite intelligent, well written and informative while still doing a good sales job.

2 things I noted were the iPATH reference which is a term I hadn't heard before, and also, much more mundanely but still important and interesting that is was specified, they always arrive at the job "alert and well rested" :/:

It looks like a collection of tree companies or one company that created a bunch of companies to look local. Website and info contained is still interesting.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IPATH, trees, lush lawns, chemicals, irrigation, and the water- starved desert.
I have seen properties where the lawn treatments conflicted with tree health so it kinda makes sense if they can offer a service that avoids those issues it sounds like a good thing.

I'm not a fan at all of lawns. We've reduced our lawn size quite a bit planting pollinator gardens etc. We formerly never treated our lawn and it turned mostly to dirt and weeds which was a problem because it is sloped and would erode in the winter because there was no grass in place to hold the soil. So we had to bite the bullet and get a lawn guy to nuke it/seed it as necessary this year and next to establish something that should be largely self sustaining after next year

I have seen properties where the lawn treatments conflicted with tree health so it kinda makes sense if they can offer a service that avoids those issues it sounds like a good thing.

I'm not a fan at all of lawns. We've reduced our lawn size quite a bit planting pollinator gardens etc. We formerly never treated our lawn and it turned mostly to dirt and weeds which was a problem because it is sloped and would erode in the winter because there was no grass in place to hold the soil. So we had to bite the bullet and get a lawn guy to nuke it/seed it as necessary this year and next to establish something that should be largely self sustaining after next year

I think the majority of my lawn is "weeds"(there's no such thing). Still trying to figure out what I can do that's cheap/free to eliminate mowing. I'm planting trees, but that only goes so far. Grass is the dumbest shit ever.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good link, thanks. And good point about 'weeds'

Back