new Bishop Co catalog

thattreeguy

TreeHouser
they did it
finally they made a better catalog
similar to wesspurs
glad to see they improved over the old 2 book system 1 for listing gear with a seperate price book...no more looking up prices by item and page number.
just got some more gear from them
Thanks doug, carlos and james for all your help,
you guys rock

i had one of the recalled lanyards from yale
didnt have time to take it out of service, so they sent me my new one first, so i can sent the old one back at my leisure

i like sean over at wessy

but ive done business with bishop since i bought my first saddle there in the showroom 20 yrs ago from steve who works the tradeshows

the new catalog is worth picking up

Glad to hear. Many years ago I found their website difficult to navigate and their insistence on not listing prices on the same page as the items was a huge turnoff. I am not sure if I've ever bought anything from them or not. I've always heard rave reviews from their loyal fans though.

I'm finally to the point where I really don't buy gear any more. A few pole saw blades and replace a few minor odds and ends every 6 months. Amazing how little gear you need when you quit climbing and do all your work out of a bucket.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i like that i can drop in and throw a rope over the rafters and try on a harness or learn about a new system from some of the guys over there

and that whatever i need is usually in stock

i was just excited to see 1 book instead of 2

Back