Monster tree service franchise

This is a lousy investment strategy, maybe a good thing for one person in the whole equation, the guy selling the franchise. Basically, you supply the cash, the equipment, the labor and buy into their business model, and they promise not to compete with you in your area and probably give you a book copied right out of an MBA programs marketing and business development classes. This guy is a card, I feel sorry for whoever might get involved.

jp:D

Page, they actually laid over 2 cranes and they are still in bidness?

You know, the way they're doing it is kinda haphazard and crazy, but I kinda like the idea. I'd like to try it from another angle, myself.

Yea Cory they have laid over 2 in the past 2 years or so. They also had an employee who was killed during Sandy clean up.

I'm surprised a company could survive that financially, much less continue from a common sense standpoint.

. Sounds too good to be true. I wonder what happens after you pay the franchise fee????? I would almost bet you get left hanging and have to go it alone without their so called promised help...

A decade ago my dad's company was a one man show. He decided to pay in to become a Servpro franchise. Immediately his company grew by leaps and bounds beyond what he could imagine. They provide training on everything, speed up getting crew members their certifications, when there's a job you can't handle, the nearby franchises pitch in, help out, and walk you through it so you it will be a breeze next time.

I just want to point out that being a franchise isn't the problem. It's a question of whether or not they are a GOOD franchise.

love
nick

That's all I'm sayin :) my family's biz became so much more legit when they switched from GI Joe Restoration to Servpro.

However, my dad already knew how to do the work. This monster thing DOES seem like a disaster.

love
nick

I guess it's natural small operators (like me) would be suspicious and dismissive of this, but if it was such a bad idea why do people buy into it? Not every one who becomes involved is a mug Or a cowboy surely? There must be some merit or it would die on its feet.
Ps this is kind of a "devils advocate" thing.

It might die on it's feet, I thought this was a fairly new thing for monster. I could be wrong

Back