Mail Just Came: August TCIA Mag: Chris Girard

Don Staruk, editor if TCI mag, has been egging me for years to contribute something. But I'm such a rogue, non certified, gypo, old logger, private tree tramp sort that Peter Gerstenberger, technical editor, would have a stroke trying to edit anything that I could contribute. So I always figured I'd save them the pain.

In the meantime Don still keeps on asking.

Maybe some day.

Jerry, at least you should know that you will always be much appreciated in your utmost rogue form, here in the Treehouse...or dare I say it, much loved. :)

Don Staruk, editor if TCI mag, has been egging me for years to contribute something. But I'm such a rogue, non certified, gypo, old logger, private tree tramp sort that Peter Gerstenberger, technical editor, would have a stroke trying to edit anything that I could contribute. ...

You might be surprised what kind of stuff they let slide over there--bring it on! :lichmalignus:

Don Staruk, editor if TCI mag, has been egging me for years to contribute something. But I'm such a rogue, non certified, gypo, old logger, private tree tramp sort that Peter Gerstenberger, technical editor, would have a stroke trying to edit anything that I could contribute. So I always figured I'd save them the pain.

In the meantime Don still keeps on asking.

Maybe some day.

Jer, you are The Man, whatever you would write for TCIA, would become a collector's issue for sure!

Take a man like Salvador Dali, he was a loon by just about anybody's standards, wearing loaves of bread on his head and walking an Aardvark down Madison Avenue, but he also commanded a very high degree of respect in the art world through his wonderful imaginative paintings. It's the grand achievements that are meat on the table and leave the legacy.

Back