Looking to buy ms660?

treesandsurf

Treehouser
I've got to step it up and buy a bigger saw, it's long overdue. Been borrowing big saws from friends when the need arises. Figured I would buy a new one at the local stihl dealer here but the prices in HI are ridiculous. Anyone have a used 660 they'd consider parting with? I know this is a long shot, given it is one of the best saws out there IMO :lol:. I should have grabbed a ported one from Madsen's in Washington last December oh well.

jp:D

One of my buddies has one ported and done up for sale. Work is pretty slow for him now, I could probably get it for $500. I have not seen it yet but will check it out if you want.

I think a comparable Husky would be more like a 394. Do they still make that model?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One of my buddies has one ported and done up for sale. Work is pretty slow for him now, I could probably get it for $500. I have not seen it yet but will check it out if you want.

Please that sounds like an excellent deal. If he is interested in selling let me know I am very interested!

jp:D

Well it is still for sale.$550 but I am not sure it is as solid as I was told. He did the port job(ok) removed the limiter( ok) it was toast when he got it(not so ok). It does rip though. Let me know what your thoughts are. I would be happy to grab it and send it if you want it. FWIW, this guy is not a saw builder.

Might call this guy and see whats up.

stihl ms 660 magnum. new 32 in stihl bar only used one time. saw in good cond no issues. $650 with 32 in bar or $600 with 20 in bar. call or text 4195444599. take a 460 or 441 on parcial trade. also have 046 and 044 forsale.

Back