Knäckebröd?

lxskllr

Treehouser
Pinging Scandinavians or anyone else that might know(it would be nice if @stig turned up). Is there any knäckebröd that stands out to you? I'm familiar with Leksands, FinnCrisp, and I think Sigdal rebranded through aldi. When it turns up in stock I'm gonna order some julknäcke from this outfit, assuming I don't find a reason not to use them before then...

Anything else on the site particularly worth paying attention to?

This is the one we usually have in the house.

Occasionally I buy some different but usually have seeds on them and on special offer.

As you can probably tell from the above. I am and English Heathen and not a ‘Homoscandiwegian’

IMG_9110.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heh... I'm not super crazy about Wasa. I like some of their alternate products, but the main heavy bread is better done by others I think. I like Wasa's thin crisps. Those come from Norway, at least some of the time. Maybe Kavli? Not sure who owns what over there. For heavy bread, I like Leksands best so far.

Most of this stuff is a 'buy when I see it' kind of thing. The only brand that can be reliably found here is Wasa. The rest I get at distressed merchandise stores, or amazon. Not sure where it's coming from in the distressed channels. It's packed for the US, but I never see it around here. Maybe the midwest sells a bunch. They have a heavy Scandinavian presence.

Back