Jamboree

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If someone takes advantage of us I will restrict it.

Some examples include Tree-Age and other high end PHC, in stock items only, chainsaw discount is a bit lower, etc. The sale is for the customers, to reward them for coming to JAMBO and give them great gear at a great price. It isnt for people to buy 100 Silky handsaws and 100 liters of treeage. We sell things from Timberwolf Splitters, and Terex Machines to backpack blowers and weedwackers, those wont be 20% off simply because we would be paying people to take them away..

That's obviously fair.

When are you guys throwing a shindig in CT?????? lollll

There are some restrictions on the sale, lol.

Any Housers coming to Jambo? Free JAMBO T-Shirts!

Man, I'd so love to make it, and meet Luke and all that show up. But not this time. Hopefully next year I can make time. It sounds like a blast. You guys are dynamic! BTW, Aug 23 is my B-day. 1949.

I'll watch this thread for follow-up posts. Thanks, Bonner and Luke!

Happy Birthday Gerry! A little early, but at this point, you should have aBirthday Month!

Ah, '49, twas a good year!

Play some Funk 49 by the James Gang to celebrate!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y3lEqVAroX4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha! Thanks for posting, Paul. I have been waiting for news on the jambo. Climbers oh so need something besides the itcc type events.

Looks like a Dixie Cup--oughta get a stein full for getting those germs!

But I could kiss my Wraptor every time I UNTIE FROM IT; it saves me the strain of ascension, and makes the rest a lot easier.

Gerry you're a year older than me but you sure don't look it. Many more for you brother!

Back