Instagram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is a crazy picture, right??

I see people (and do it myself) cutting the gob whilst still roped above for ease of work positioning, then untying and resetting the line under the cut for the back cut.

You only need one distraction between the two operations to cause you to forget the untying part.

You need a wigwag type system for that.
A wigwag hangs in front of the dump truck driver seat when the bed is up.
People surely still look past it. They definitely sometimes forget without it.

My chip truck tool box doesn't stay latched on its own, when bouncing down the road. The removable security bar that keeps it all happy gets taken out and put directly through the steering wheel.

Personally, I never ever stay tied in up top, even double-cutting.

Magic Cuts are faster and easier, requiring less precision, for an easier-to-release cut, with great results, where applicable.

T'would be impossible my these old eyes to find it without serious enlargement. And btw I couldn't find it without cheating. My son found just using his phone, he's 30 y o

True statement.

But Geezus H Christ what an insane picture! l I mean WOOOOOOOOOW. Yes I seen it before, yes I have the books, but just wow!!

When that sucka started to go, I wonder if Gerry just hid in back of the stump or did he quickly climb down and run?

Last edited:
Good word there.

Back