HH2 for sale

canadianclimber

TreeHouser
Hey,

I've got an HH2 for sale. Basically unused. Carabiner and hitch cord NOT included.

Ideally selling to someone in Canada for ease of shipping and payment(etransfer). $140 firm Canadian. I'll pay the shipping

DM for any questions

Attachments

• IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
I have the XF. I love that thing. It makes everything work the way I want it to. I debated a long time between that and the HH2, and $140 to see the path not taken is enticing, even though I absolutely don't need it.

Since this deal's complete, I'll ask a question. How do you guys handle a hitch based system in pitch? Best thing I can think of is using an F8 as the main descent device, and keeping the hitch slack as an emergency backup.

Would keeping a small bottle of alcohol to pour on it help? That might make the friction too variable going from sticky to slippery and back.

Since this deal's complete, I'll ask a question. How do you guys handle a hitch based system in pitch? Best thing I can think of is using an F8 as the main descent device, and keeping the hitch slack as an emergency backup.

I carry a couple extra hitch cords. Lanyard in and change the hitch and/or flip the rope. I use the HH in the double rope on pines and spruces. If you have 2 HH's then install it on the other end of the rope. :D

Back