• Hey Guest,
    Just a heads up, The Tree House will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes starting at 5pm CST tonight. This is just a super quick maintenance period.

Thanks!
    Brandon

HH2 for sale

lxskllr

Treehouser
You should try it out. It lets you work a hitch based system on a single rope. I guess it's value depends on how much you like working with hitches.

Treeaddict

Treehouser
You’re profanity and rage posts made me think of A Christmas Story. His father was the fiercest furnace fighter in Indiana. I suppose this could apply to an arborist dealing with sap. Here’s some quotes:

“My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master”

“In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obsenity that as far as we know, is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan.”

Eric H-L

Treehouser
You’re profanity and rage posts made me think of A Christmas Story. His father was the fiercest furnace fighter in Indiana. I suppose this could apply to an arborist dealing with sap. Here’s some quotes:
I grew up listening to Jean Shepherd (the author of “A Christmas Story) on the radio and reading his books from the library. I lived in eastern Pennsylvania. When I married an Indiana woman and moved there 30 years ago I expected a place like he described in his humorous stories. I found Indiana is pretty much like anywhere else…Except that Treestuff in its best days was right around the corner!