Firework pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's hard to tell what they will look like. One editing software makes them look good, another soft and blurry, and the forum tends toward low saturation and high sharpness.

I like rounding up the duds in the yard and taking apart the misfires and making them work. I usually attach the effects onto a model rocket engine on a stick.

Scott, post the vid to Youtube, Bitchute or Rumble, and link to that. I'll be doing that once I get the footage from the people who filmed mine.

I took some video with my phone but it says the file is too big to upload. Had a great show. Round of applause for all who served. Young lady did an outstanding job singing the National Anthem and NO ONE acted ashamed.
What's the file's size? I'm just curious what the forum limit is. I try to keep mine relatively small since I can't use Youtube.

I do not wish to be a downer boy...but the very idea of fireworks just makes my skin crawl. Wildfire causation. Scares me, probably unreasonably.

Sorry.

Burnham, as both a tree guy and a firefighter, I get where your coming from. I always make sure to have a long enough hose w/enough pressure to deal with any potential fire damage, and I've actually cut down dead/dying trees prior to some year's shows.

Back