Everyday working man.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Joey needs a skull bucket. And no I am not a PPE nazi but a helmet is as essential as a chainsaw for tree work.
Stay safe!
That was the only picture you'll ever see him without 1, and only time he was without 1. But agreed I always wear one no matter what. And I believe it fell of, and we got it right back to him after the picture or a cut or two.

More tree pics, this was a nasty storm 2018. About 3 am, people stranded not able to get through on county roads. I had a blade truck and a 372xp. Solo, headlamp going dead. A lady in a prius asked if she could help by shining her headlights, I said please, that would be wonderful..this was Stewart's point Skaggs springs road. Coast side, then I found 3 more firs lots of cutting that day, night. Went about 23-27 hours

Attachments

• 20210518_163232.jpg
    20210518_163232.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 9
  • 20210518_163225.jpg
    20210518_163225.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 20210518_163212.jpg
    20210518_163212.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 9
Norm, the last 10 or so years of my 32 years with the USFS on the Mt. Hood NF, my job was road system manager/maintenance. I can relate, brother.

Interesting title to your thread although, that is not something every man can do. I’ve been in this business a pretty long time and imho, tree work, skilled tree work is reserved for the very few. Men or women, very very few. I have the highest regard for those that can and do it everyday. That is why I’ve been with this forum so long.
Having only one woman on this forum that does it every day, well, she, Bermy, is amazing.

Interesting title to your thread although, that is not something every man can do. I’ve been in this business a pretty long time and imho, tree work, skilled tree work is reserved for the very few. Men or women, very very few. I have the highest regard for those that can and do it everyday. That is why I’ve been with this forum so long.
Having only one woman on this forum that does it every day, well, she, Bermy, is amazing.
Well I guess my meaning of the title is I'm an everyday guy tree guy..and it's just for ordinary people and everyday work, farm, firewood whatever cutting, and the pros too. I don't know just figured for everyday people I'm no celebrity:) you are correct in not many can pass the test. And women included.as.working man:)

Back