Dropped my STIHL today

• Thread starter Widow Shooter
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 4K
Greg, do you mean the quote thing? Look to the bottom right of the post you wish to quote and click the 'quote' button. ;)

Greg, do you mean the quote thing? Look to the bottom right of the post you wish to quote and click the 'quote' button. ;)

Ok... got ya thanks Bian. But now how do you just quote a portion of it or can you ?

Yes, you can erase some of the text if you want. Just make sure you don't erase the [ ] tags or the code within them, or else the forum software won't know it's a quote.

Some people have been known to change or add words to a quote, which could sometimes lead to many shenanigans. :/:

I've done the submerged saw (while running!), and dropped a couple out of the tree. Luckily all of them somehow survived.

I hope you fuggers are happy! I dropped my 200 today, maybe three feet onto the concrete in the garage as I tried to hang it, busted the cover on the muffler:cry:

Had a big ole tulip log take a 440 out of my hands once. Buried itself completely in the mud and was still running. About a 40 foot fall.

The cord holding my Stihl 021 popped today, yeilding an 80-foot plunge to the unforgiving ground below. :cry: Quite a bit of damage. The saw was running all the way to the ground, but mysteriously quit immediately after contacting the ground...go figure...I thought Stihls were tough. :/: Anyway, my daughter's gone now to pick me up a new one...the last MS 210 they had. It's been discontinued...I hate that. I liked that model.

Back