Bucket List

vharrison

Island Girl
You know, things your want to do before you kick the bucket. I have a few more islands I want to visit, The Exuma's being the next. I would like to snow ski, own a convertible, retire on an island, and winning the lottery would be awsome!

I want a woman!

and some carbon fiber geckos!

I wish I had the means to fulfill all, or at least some, of the dreams posted here.

Sorry Butch, I can't help you find a woman; but I can help you get those geckos! I'll chip in the first $100 to the MasterBlaster Gecko Fund. Anyone else want to join me in showing our appreciation to Butch for providing this awesome site? 8)

Attachments

• geico-gecko-1.jpg
    geico-gecko-1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 90
I will when work picks up again. I just got my monthly bank statement my gross income for Sept16- Oct15 was less than half of my average. I was hoping on having a couple more months to save up for winter but once again I've come up short. :(

You and me both Brian!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd kick in a little for Butch's geckos but first he would have to spend a full week climbing on a split tail system.('Sokay if he uses a tautline)

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

We want to see how they look in the real world, with your report on their performance.

Yea, I bit the bullet on that one. I'm sure the $350 model is just as good, but they just don't look good enough!

Hey yall done derailing GG's thread?
I want a threesome before I kick the bucket! :3some:

I can't believe that smiley was there!

Back