Bandit model 90

Wish I had the $$. Just had to put a new engine in the bear cat last year... Yes its hand fed and will only take up to 5 inch.. but great for branching and can be put in places with a quad a larger one wont .. BUT I WANT IT..... jeeezzzzz Could of had that chipper instead of the engine ..... ohhh well...

I was thinking of making a three point chipper out of a deal like that...Good for working steep vineyard jobs where you broadcast the chips

That is another item that I think would go big around here is a 3-point PTO powered chipper as no more ag burning is allowed in 2010. Farmers have a pretty good solution for prunings and for orchard removal but they don't have anything for the odd tree/vine that blows over or dies or whatever. Right now they usually make firewood out of the larger wood and push the brush with a brush rake to some yard where it sits until it is burned. The problem with having a tub grinder come and chip the pile is that the jobs are too small and it isn't efficient to haul the grinder around for a hour and chip for 5 minutes. Another thing that goes on in almond orchards is a thing called "lower limb dieback" in which a scaffold limb dies during the growing season and they don't know why yet. The farm advisers recommend that these limbs be disposed of right away. Now these limbs are hauled to the yard again and sit there usually until Halloween when they are set on fire by "kids". I have one customer that drags his stuff to the orchard's edge and then calls me but only one.

Back