Bailey's sale

Just ordered a tonne of stuff from Treestuff too, ty for the link.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had placed a large order at Bailey's for myself and a number of people, a few hours before the promotion showed up in an email. Russ, the fellow I always deal with there, said I could cancel it and go through the promotion. He always helps me out. He and Gregg Grande, the chief mechanic, is good peoples.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I started to place my large order, thirty some items at Bailey's site, but the pages load so slow that it would take me hours. I gave up, frig the 10%. I just send an email to the international purchases person, no muss, no fuss, and no ten percent off.

Trying to get everything together for my treestuff order and I notice they don't stock a sling rated high enough for the 4.5 ton ISC springblock. That makes a lot of sense.

Trying to get everything together for my treestuff order and I notice they don't stock a sling rated high enough for the 4.5 ton ISC springblock. That makes a lot of sense.

Nick (when he is around and answering his E Mail & PMs :/: ) took care of that for me last time out :D

Nice timing.

My 13 grand order just left Bailey's for Oakland harbour last wednesday.

Can't win them all, I guess.

Nick (when he is around and answering his E Mail & PMs :/: ) took care of that for me last time out :D

Your right, last time I ordered from Nick it did take a little while. :) That's ok though, he is a good guy and does good work and I'll probably get an order to him over the winter here.

They usually have what I need .Since they are not a Stihl dealer it's reflected in how long it takes for parts plus the price reflects that fact .I've ceased buying Stihl parts from them .

Since I only order every second year, more or less, I place the order and tell them not to ship before they have everything ready.
Usually takes a couple of months, but that is fine.

Jealous ... no bucks to spend right now, that will change soon, Baileys has always kept me happy... West Coast suppliers are great for East coasters to order after work

Back