Arb Climber Mag Rigging Article

chris_girard

Treehouser
I'm not trying to "toot my own horn" but I've had one of my rigging articles published overseas in Arb Climber Mag and want to share it with members here on The Tree House who have helped me so much with work over the years. This article is actually one of the chapters that I am working on in an upcoming book about a tree riggers jobs.

ARBCLIMBER#16digi: ARB Climber16 DIGI.pdf - https://we.tl/t-o1A7j7I8iA

Interesting article

Lordy those srt tips were incomprehensible

Good job on the article, Chris.

I didn't find Pauls article incomprehensible, but the first choice to any problem should be the simplest that will safely get it done. I personally don't enjoy or use complex SRT/SRS setups just because they are possible, but I know many that drink that stuff up.

I didn't find Pauls article incomprehensible, but the first choice to any problem should be the simplest that will safely get it done. I personally don't enjoy or use complex SRT/SRS setups just because they are possible,

:thumbup:

I had to download it with my phone. I used up my highspeed data on my pc, and I'm throttled to 2g speeds. I got two corrupted downloads before I switched to my phone. If you have some kind of weird internet like satellite or something, you may be having a similar issue.

Very impressive work there Chris, and a wonderful article. Also enjoyed you defending the rope wrench on the product review.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, that's what I love about Arb Climber mag. They tell it like it is.

I told them that they didn't need to print that if they didn't want to, but they kept it in my Chicane review, which I thought was awesome!

Back