200 T parts

maggies dad

TreeHouser
Where do yall buy parts for your 200? The dealer is smoking crack with their prices. Need a new et of rings and a carb.
Thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Husabud, That is a great site. Going to give it a few more days and see if Randy or anyone else has a good place to buy cause I just traded for 3 more 200 t today, so I will be ordering more stuff then I thought. :)

Thanks guys, I got all the stuff ordered. Now it is time to start the fun part..
Thanks again, yall are awsome!

Well look at it like this .Of all Stihls ever made the 020T and 200T are by far the easiest Stihl ever built to work on .

I hear ya, I love working on saws! I am just weird that way.:lol:

Well look at it like this .Of all Stihls ever made the 020T and 200T are by far the easiest Stihl ever built to work on .

Are they really? I always looked at them and figured Id judt drop them at the dealer. Never struck me as easy. Hmmm, guess I was being lazy.

Unlike most Stihls the 020 and 200T do not use heat shrink fit ball bearings .There just use tight fit 7 roller bearings making them very easy to both split the cases and change bearings or any thing else you need to do with split cases .Now the parts are small of course because----well it's a small saw .

Back