1993 Large saw model numbers

frans

TreeHouser
Just going through a video of me taking a large pine down in 1993.
What were the model numbers of the midsize and large saws???

I recognize the 076, but can’t remember the other models I used in the tree. 040?
thx for help

Wasn't that somewhere around the transition from 2xx Husqvarnas to 3xx? I thought some 3xx series were around in the late 80's.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am here, struggling with Mick! Incomprehension of my post lol

as I said, I was watching a video of me cutting down a tree in 1993.
the video is grainy, out of focus, and does not clearly show what saw I was using in the tree.
It seems like ‘my in the tree’ saw was a 041 (thx bunham).
my chunking saw Must have been an 056, or maybe 064?
I just got the raw video back from a video place that converted the video from VHS to a thumb drive. Over 20 years old VHS.

so now when I get the time I will edit it and be able to post on YouTube or something.

natural crotch rigging, zero ‘let it run’, 1” cable core 15’ flip line tied to my saddle by a cats paw, near misses, saw hooked on my saddle with a ring no lanyard, what a cringe worthy mess!
interesting to me is the sheer size of this pine. From what I can see, some of those limbs were 3’! Thick! But the trunk was straight.
incompetent tree work by today’s standards lol.
I promise to edit it soon.
thx all for the older saw model advice, appreciate it.
BTW, Gerry Beranek did an excellent edit of this tape some time ago, but apparently I gave away all my copies lol, so now am going to try and make a new one
(just read my post and it sounds like a huge teaser, but actually not my intention, simply sharing with a group I feel comfortable with. Thx Butch)

Back