Your opinion about the spurs ...

I'm real familiar with back pain. Tho. The older I get the less my back hurts. . An Ostiopath told me that if a person has strong arms and tight hamstrings that they will most likely have back problems. . We have 2 of most ofthe important parts. But only 1 spine.

Yoga. Strength and flexibility. Not only will it help with aches and pains. It'll make you better at climbing. More limber.

Tucker...you HAVE to work on those knots! At your age that's no good!

I go for a massage at least once a month and under shoulder blades and down the spine are two key areas.

Once the under shoulder blade area was really tight and sore, my physiotherapist (who was treating me for something else) told me to get a tennis ball, and stick it between my back and the couch while watching TV and rotate your back/shoulder blade area against the tennis ball. I did, it HURT but it worked. bring your arm forward across your body to expose that area under the shoulder blade, lean back against the tennis ball, find the sore spots and lean into them, working your upper body to ease the kinks. yes it WILL hurt.

Botox would have to be last, last, LAST resort! Get yourself to a good sports massage therapist dude!

I also find that once a massesuse or physio explains to you what the problem is, how everything works in that area and how our jobs relate to it, it is much easier to mitigate the issues by stretching, or working more intelligently, or getting proper treatment well before it gets too bad

I spent 4 hours in my Bashlins. 2 days ago. New to me. But used. I put new tree gaffs on and made all new straps. I really like them. The wider gaffs don't sink in quite as ]deep on the younger cottonwoods as my Kline's do. And they are nice and light.

Back