Your opinion about the spurs ...

D802.jpg

The first two pairs are steel, not sure about the offset bit, its kinda hard to tell how they really are from the pics. I do know the offset spurs I have used I have liked.
The last two pairs are cast aluminum.
That is a pretty decent price point for them.
The pads you can take or leave.
The spikes look too pointed, that baby would go right thorough your foot, god forbid, but when I look at them that's what I see.
From a more practical standpoint I would think those spikes sharpened as they are would go a bit deep into the tree, but that is hard to say without really trying them.
Cool to see products from Poland all the same.

Well hey there, stranger - welcome to the TreeHouse! Your profile is blank - I guess you're a treeguy? My name is Butch.

I know a guy who climbs on the same exact set. He has fallen arches and he loves them but I think they are chunky/clunky as hell.

I like the geckos CF (carbon fiber), just really nice, fit me well...oh, .Caution, there so light, if you gaff out your feet go up lol :O

i've tried a few different sorts of spurs and the best by far are the geckos (velcro top and leather bottoms) damn good spikes guys

Except they are for skinny guys. Not everyone that works in trees is built like a long distance runner.
Was it Not possible for them to make them with a 300 lb weight rating 150 kg.

Back