Who Drinks Red Bull?

I have a small sugar free one some mornings. Tastes like crap but gives me a little boost. I should just drink coffee.

Never... tastes like carbonated cough syrup... I get my caffeine from tea and coffee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I remember when I first discovered ephedrine. I thought I'd found legal speed.

Then, I learned that it wasn't the best thing to injest...

I have had a few redbulls, like 3, all in the company of the afeorementioned Jagr. I have a jar of ephedrine tablets, they took them off the market up here but I made it to the store and got two jars full before the store knew about it. I took a few, one at a time, a few winters ago when I wanted a boost bubt they made my heart race so I didnt take them anymore.

I have had a few redbulls, maybe 4, all in the company of the aforementioned Jagr. I have a jar of ephedrine tablets, they took them off the market up here but I made it to the store and got two jars full before the store knew about it. I took a few, one at a time, a few winters ago when I wanted a boost bubt they made my heart race so I didnt take them anymore.

In that tulip rem. vid that pat epps cat is having a big ol monster energy drk!

I think it was Dexatrim that used to have ephedrine in it. Whatever it was, it shot my blood pressure through the roof. Too bad.

The drive to CT was the first time I'd had one. I figure in the long run they can't be good for you, but in the short term neither is centering a tree at 80mph.

Only with Vodka, and only once in a GREAT while.
Most of those energy drink, including 5 hour, just make me sick.

Only on one occasion.Oddly enough, after 5 jager bombs, I found myself in a fist fight.:evil: I'll stick to beer and gin(not together:D). I'm a much more mellow drunk that way.8)

Only on one occasion.Oddly enough, after 5 jager bombs, I found myself in a fist fight.:evil: I'll stick to beer and gin(not together:D). I'm a much more mellow drunk that way.8)

maybe you should stop stealing netrees drinks, I hear he gets pissy when he comes back to an empty glass

lol

None here. My kids drink them though. My daughter used to injest them before a football game when she was cheerleading.

Plenty, especially when doing late night drives. I particularly like Red Bull's own Cola, they've gone for an original organic version, using all the spices from the old recipie's -
Ingredients
A can of Red Bull Simply Cola contains:[1]

Water
Sugar
Carbon dioxide
Natural caramel flavor
Natural flavors from plant extracts (0.37%): galangal, vanilla, mustard seed, lime, kola nut, cocoa, liquorice, cinnamon, lemon, ginger, coca leaf (absent in Switzerland [2]), orange, corn mint, pine, cardamom, mace, clove, and lemon juice concentrate
Caffeine from coffee beans.
Red Bull Simply Cola also has slightly more caffeine, at 45 milligrams per 355ml (12-ounce) can, than Coca-Cola (34 mg) or Pepsi-Cola (37.5 mg), but less than Diet Coke (47 mg) or Pepsi One (54 mg) or Mountain Dew (54 mg).[3] The cola contains significantly less caffeine than Red Bull's eponymous energy drink (80 mg per 8.2 ounces).[4] It also lacks the artificial flavors, colors, and phosphoric acid commonly used in commercial colas.

The monster drinks seem to be pretty popular now. I think same or similar as the red bull drinks.

jp:D

Back