Who Drinks Red Bull?

The 5,6,8 hour energy shots all claim no crash and after injesting one a day for several months now I can attest to that. The magic ingredient seems to be Niacin. The sugared up tall boys make me very irritable but at one time I was having two a day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The 5,6,8 hour energy shots all claim no crash and after injesting one a day for several months now I can attest to that. The magic ingredient seems to be Niacin. The sugared up tall boys make me very irritable but at one time I was having two a day.

Those things really work? I'm afraid they'll give me a heart attack.

I off soda pop completely, these days.

The I drank 2 5 hour energys and they worked about 4-4.5 hours for me (almost long enough to make it to dawn) before I started noticing I was getting sleepy/not as alert again.

They have a shit load of B vitamins, when I drank 2 I had some obscene amount of B's. Niacin is B3, fwiw.

Here you geux.

Redbull :big-tongue2:

Not much soda pop either unless I steal one of my wife's.

The I drank 2 5 hour energys and they worked about 4-4.5 hours for me (almost long enough to make it to dawn) before I started noticing I was getting sleepy/not as alert again.

They have a shit load of B vitamins, when I drank 2 I had some obscene amount of B's. Niacin is B3, fwiw.

Here you geux.

Did you pee have an atomic glow?

I can smell redbull. It smells nasty whenever someone is drinking it I try to keep my distance

I've tried it, it's not for me though. I'll hit up a energy drink if I'm pulling a long road trip but otherwise forget it.

Coffee though. Oh I love coffee.

When I drink a Redbull I get a mean stomach pain, so I obviously don't make a habit of it. They kinda taste like ass too.

Soda as little as possible, although it's nice with some dinners.

Water, water, water, ALOT of water. Gatorade lately during work, mix my own diluted.

When I drink a Redbull I get a mean stomach pain, so I obviously don't make a habit of it. They kinda taste like ass too.

Soda as little as possible, although it's nice with some dinners.

Water, water, water, ALOT of water. Gatorade lately during work, mix my own diluted.

I always figured ass would taste worse than that, what do I know...

Back