What Gear/Tool Would You Like To "Borrow" (At No Cost)? Anything Goes.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All that stuff is awesome! :thumbup:
Wow, I actually feel intimidated to say I'd really like to try a pair of those fancy shmancy saw pants..... ::oops:

Thanks Stephen.
I have demo'd one though. That is why it is on the very short list. I didn't use it much at first, but relied on it daily after a month.

I rely on i more this year with my asthma as bad as it has been. I usually try and set parameters on the good days though.... Little climbs I'll body thrust or SRT until I tire and then bring it into the picture. Stays in the truck though.
Have not had to come back down much to help out since we got the mini.. More for lunch sometimes. Does make a difference having the Wraptor option at the end of the day or a day when I am wore out or breathing is an issue.

Anything that's not manual! Dump trailer, grapple loader, bucket, Bobcat, Dingo, Wraptor, etc.., Ha! I didn't rent a mini excavator over a year ago for a landscaping job and loved it. Not the ideal tool for tree work but I was amazed how fast I became so precise and confident with it in a short time.

Sheesh! I'm easy! I'd be happy to find a climber that isn't hopped up on meth, a drunk, or hooked up with a stupid stripper that's messing with his head! I could keep that guy busy and wealthy!
For a month, I want my mini and a full size Bobcat with BMG's, and a huge grapple truck, I could bring in a lot of firewood that way!
Since we are dreaming, give me a Timberwolf with a feed table, cut to length and splitter the next month!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd like to have an experienced groundie, never had one of those. :D
All these videos I watch with these guys running the ropes likes they were born with a rope in their hand.....
that would be really nice. :thumbupold:
Or better yet, an experienced climber to work with, and to learn from.
Ayuh, that would be good. ;)

You guys think too small. If I'm borrowing it....

Sikorsky_Skycrane_carrying_house_bw.jpg

I see those all the time! Re-labeled but same frame. That said, i'd still like to remove a tree with one!

They used to station for fire here. I fed the heavy lift crew for a few years while they were staying at the adjacent motel. Was great taking the kids out to the sky crane to check it out. I think I have pictures of Levi and Set with Kat in one. Sure would be interesting on a tree job for certain. Be like working in gale force winds though :lol:

I'd like to have a skidloader .I can borrow Toms' though plus the bucket truck or the whole crew if I need them .

Ya, I did say never dulled. But then, I decided in my mind, never wore out. It was just a fantasy.

Back