What Do You Use?

What Do You Use?

• Total voters
80% Smartphone 20% Laptop.

Is there a specific reason you are asking or are you just curious?

If it wasn't for my phone, I would not be able to come here but once or twice a week. With the phone I am able to check in a lot more and i can actually post some too.

Dells on a large part are great.. I can't type for beans on this thing. Too small.... mouse sux.. I hook my key board and mouse to it to just get by. SLOW SOB... Only redeeming thing going for it is having Windows XP on iit.

Pink...lol I just picked up my laptop from best buy for 330 out the door! 500 gig hard drive 4 gigs of ram and a 15.6 inch screen....screamin deal! My last dell lasted from 2005 untill about a month ago. I think they are great.

This thing has a screen the length of a Dr. Suess book binding. IT SUX! Better than nothing though. Last several Dells we had are and were awesome. I like what I built better though. Just can't fix it right now.

Laptop, since our towers are still packed in storage and along with the fact that my 30 and 4 gal air compressors are sitting where desk 1 would go, and the "kitchenette" is where desk 2 would go... that and I don't have any desks yet, or sheetrock. I rarely use my dumbtile(not so smartphone) for the treehouse, as it quickly kills my limited data cap, and it's not well formatted to postage stamp-sized screens. :lol:

21wAoi4wIJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

laptop, iphone, ipad, desktop in order of frequency. The ipad is great in bed when the wife is watching something terrible on tv.

android and laptop, I've been thinking of switching to an Iphone, everyone I talk to seems to like them.

A slab of rock and a chisel.
Still in the stoneage here, don't have any of those fancy gizmos y'all use.

No, just a home PC.

But compared to the stuff some of you are using, that is almost like a stone slab:lol:

Back