What do you currently run?

What climber?

• Stihl 200t

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Stihl 201t

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Husky 540t

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • other, if so please state in your post.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've never had to do crank work and I've got a couple 46s pushing 20 years. One was on the truck all fall, and was the go to as it feels like it spanks the much newer 461 riding with it.

I want a 441 with the new mtronic. cool thing bout all that is just R/R parts and roll on.

I've got one of the original 441's. Smooth saw but lackluster performance for the weight, atleast in the original model imo.

the Cs 450p has a full skip .325 on it wish I knew the part number for sprocket and bar to make it 3/8 lp. it would run like no other.....And yes I said sexy....I love chainsaws.....:big-love:

Solid looking line up but those dawgs and handlebars wouldn't work for me. Westcoast here, big dawgs and 3/4 wrap for me.

Yea, I ordered the wrap bars for 590 that normally go on the 620pw im hoping they fit with little mod. And eventually I will have a 28'' bar on her with double dogs but ill fab those at work with some .10 aluminum.

I fabricated the 201 dogs at work last year the stock one's suck a major big one....

Squisher!!!! Your turn.....lol...I showed you mine now I get to see yours.....O that just didn't sound right...

Yah they do suck the tophandle dogs, but easier to handle in a tophandle size, as the saw gets larger and more cumbersome I find it more necessary to have the big dogs, for leverage and to "hold" the saw.

Squisher!!!! Your turn.....lol...I showed you mine now I get to see yours.....O that just didn't sound right...

Ha, that doesn't sound right. I'll see about it tomorrow. Starting line up is locked in the truck out in the freezing dark.

The pics? That's weird. Posted as usual, but now they appear as links for me too?

Fixed I think?

Back