What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

The day before Ash Wednesday we always had pancakes for dinner. No idea why, but it was Pancake Tuesday.

Brief derail-
I love the word Shrove, So fun. It follows this old English conjugation structure that feels really unusual in modern English. Like stove. (Smashed/broken up) being the past tense for to stave. Or Rove as past Tense of reeve. Anyone have more fun old timey past tense verbs that they use/ are common in your English dialect?

anyways - Back to the Food

That's a lot of tomatoes! If I get off my ass in time, I'll try to get some in the ground this year. I like them with vinegar and black pepper in a bowl.

Nice looking batch of tomatoes! I grew some 2 seasons ago, but can no longer give up the water for plants of any kind. We will be real lucky if our well makes it thru this year.

Andreij, that Russian standard vodka is just so fine.
Except for Polish Belvedere it is the best vodka, I have tasted.

Nice, Steve.
I'll be sowing my tomatoes next weekend.
Inside, under srow lights.
Then sometime in may, they go out in the poly tunnel.

Your picture got me all fired up.

I’m about to get to work on dinner shortly.

Garlic herb crusted ribeyes
Shrimp Alfredo over angel hair
Bacon wrapped sea scallops
Probably a can of green beans with a little of the bacon and fried in the bacon grease

Pinot noir with the beef, maybe champagne with the shrimp, later, margaritas.

Also chocolate mousse with some whipped cream and cherries.

:lol:

Probably should excuse myself to Putin, too.

Right?
I didn't compare you to a stegosaurus for nothing. Stegosaurus had only 20% of the brain in the head, the remaining 80% were in the spinal cord, especially in the sacral region. That is, the stegosaurus thought with its ass, just like you.

Could you maybe keep politics and cooking apart, or is that too much to ask??

Could you maybe keep politics and cooking apart, or is that too much to ask??
This is how the political cuisine in the West works - first a fake is created, and then this fake is passed off as the truth. I have not published a single post about politics here, on the contrary, even here you are trying to mention politics in one way or another. So carefully take your opinion in your hands and shove it into the place where your thoughts are born.