What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Not dinner but this is what I gathered before anyone else was up this morning. image.jpg
Do you guys know that to fill a gallon bowl you have to pick two gallons? I'm gonna have a tummy ache:D

Holy Shit!

This is tasty as a mofo!!! I just had some!

burger-king-mac-n-cheetos-feat.jpg

Haven't seen that around here. Is it new? I have to be careful about eating such things, but every now and then can't hurt.

The nuggets? For sure, I don't know how they get away with it.

The mac-cheeto's, not so much. Two fiddy for a five piece...

That's why I needed three orders! :)

I was in Napa California for a wedding when I was about 12. First time I had been, well, anywhere really.

The food line was like nothing I had ever seen before, and no one spoke English. I worked out that they were Mexicans eventually.

I had eaten fast food "Mexican" before, this food did not resemble that at all. I did not know what it was! One of my top five best meals I have ever eaten.

An old guy also introduced me to Coors Banquet beer that night too, after he confiscated the stolen Corona I was drinking. "Give me that Mexican piss, have a real beer" he said. I got drunk, gave the best man a piggy back ride into a creek, knocked over the porta potties, and puked on the steps of the guest house we were staying in. The old Swiss Grandparents thought it was funny, and took real good care of me the next day. Good thing, mom and dad were pissed!

Like letting a bobcat out of a gunny sack.

Thats my Mexican food California story.

Had some real good wood fire pizza last night, it was fairly cheap too I fed all three boys, my mother in law, very pregnant wife and myself for about 50 bucks. That might be a record