What Did Ya'll Have For Dinner Tonight?

Dang despite hating Brussel sprouts my entire life......just reading these last few pages really got me on some thinking.

Some great ideas!

real crisp and fresh taste on the pallet.
Just don't over do the lime.
fine chopped red onion and red bell pepper in it... Mostly for colour and a hint of flavour.
Rice wine vinegar and a splash of white wine or sherry... salt, black pepper..

Stephen, sounds wonderful, fresh and crisp is so important this time of year, I like your style.

Chris, I call the ground seeds from cilantro coriander.

Mama made some fine kabobs, chicken, bells, red onion, pineapple and mango accompanied by some coconut mango rice, divine.

IMG_20160616_190152088.jpg

I must be the only person left on the bleeding planet that does not like fruit with meat. Looks amazing though Levi. Its good to eat good.

I cooked some cubed pork steaks on grill tonight. Put some store bought balsamic marinate on them. Brussels sprouts! mashed taters and boiled carrots.

Pretty good for a Saturday in our camp.

Ran out of ketchup the other day, still out. For whatever reason, the grocery store next to the big reservation over east had a bottle of HP sauce. I watch some British TV and had seen it advertised before, so I bought a little bottle. I like it, a little dab was good on that pork.

image.jpg
The kids took m fishing for Father's Day. That is a lot of blue gill in there. I've got a pic of the bucket of the remains of you all want to see that. I hope it's good

Fresh fish! Looks good.

Here's some 4 hour ribs on the weber.
037515dd3dbae35823cebf3a59a3d17e.jpg

I see ribs, asparagus, and something else. What is that hallowed out stuff? Looks good, just unsure to what it is.

I like the lots of beer, well along with the rest of it.

Man alive, we had quite a supper tonight.

Boiled corn on the cob, baked potato, grilled strip steaks, hot dogs for the kids(I ate one while standing at the BBQ), mushrooms and onions cooked in a cast iron pan on the grill, and fresh brownies.

Feeling pretty good.