Tree felling vids

For sure. 1 minute isn't much. I like taking photos more though and sitting editing video for hours annoys me. Also youtube has too many idiots on it trolling abuse. Even tree vids that explode in to racism and religious battles. It's a weird place for someone who just wants to be positive and 'live and let live'

Not all of them!

:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eqVQgP0eDvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can always disable comments. :beer:

That was really cool Treemender. Thanks for sharing.

You guys have some amazing trees down there! And can still buy all the cool saws 8)

I know right Butch! Those guys down there with their 70 - 80 - 90 meter trees, some of which are freakin HUGE. All smooth barked and alien looking. . .

There are certainly some badasses down there. 8)

Treemender...liked the video...and picture. Would love to see more. Eucs are beautiful to me...show us how you do things there.

+1

I can't get enough of euc climbing n removal vids.

The poor guy. The funniest part was hearing the woman tell him how to do his job... "He needs to take a bigger wedge out... he needs to cut more off the right.". OHHH man... :lol::lol:

If you were driving under the influence you'd get time behind bars for dangerous driving, but any old dick can buy a chainsaw and put peoples lives and homes at risk with no real consequence. That tree was never going where he wanted without some serious pulling gear or at least the back weight taken off. The wedges just made it worse, just allowed him to cut even more holding wood.

There are, like most countries still some sharks out there but generally the standard is high in Australia.

I can't upload my videos as I'm not on youtube :(

Scott you should post those last two in the Hall of Shame section, I think it is nice to have em all there, sometimes when a civilian wants to see all the bad chit that can happen, its nice to have so much of it in one place.;)

Daniel, being stupid should hurt.
Nothing cold about that.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4IUvBXCzeCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back