Tommie Copper Clothing

How long until it kicked in gear? My gloves haven't done a damn thing so far.

Honestly Butch, I noticed it right away. As you know, both my elbows are pretty trashed with ruptured tendons being surgically repaired in the past. The compression sleeves just give them a little extra support and warmth, that I didn't have before.

Nothing too miraculous though.

Has anyone else have tennis elbow? My left will flare up here and there, but when it does, it'll last for a few months of near constant pain. My buddy had both his operated on with no results. Any recommendations on what to use to avoid stressing the nerves before injury happens again?

Never had tennis elbow. Mine were from 'pitchers elbow' which is on the inside (medial) portion of the elbow. Thankfully both surgeries were a success.

I've had the elbow but recovered from it. I'm gonna do the carpal tunnel surgeries. Maybe this fall or next spring. I'm done suffering.

My hands are real numb. Sucks.

I used to get it real bad when I was into weight lifting. It would last a long time as well. It's actually caused by torquing and over stressing your forearm and I figured out that when I worked out if I kept my hands/fist in a natural position like holding a hammer vs having my palms down or up it really helped and it went away. Sometimes just a little tweak like that and keeping a natural alignment helps. I tried wraps and braces and it never helped.

I tried wraps and braces and it never helped.
I hear ya. When mine last acted up I broke down a picked up a brace with a dial that would tighten and loosen with a few turns. When it hurt -I would crank that thing down as much as it could. By squeezing it like that -at least I was in control of making it hurt.
:lol:
carpal tunnel surgeries. I'm done suffering.

My hands are real numb. Sucks.

Mine is at its worst when I'm holding a my cellphone to my ear. I gotta keep switching every few minutes.

$20 Bluetooth might be worth looking into then! Start picking away at the activities that aggravate it and u may see improvement

Good idea, I've actually got a jawbone lying around somewhere that my brother kicked me down. I stopped using it when I heard a number of people busting the chops of those who used them. I know, I'm shallow like that.
:lol:

I think I know where it's at----- damn bro, now I'm gonna be thinking about this until I get my arse up and tear through all my boxed items. Thanks!
:(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update...

I don't know if it's my imagination, but...

When I wear the glove, it seems to mask the pain. When I remove the glove, the pain is there again.

Hmmmm...

Might just be a placebo effect, but that can help, too.

Might just be a placebo effect, but that can help, too.

There are doctors that would love to only give out placebo meds.. I've read that statisticly there are often just as much healing/relief of sympoms. I figure I don't care what helps me with x just as long as it helps.

Sjzar, I have tenis elbow and have been using a copper elbow wrap. Does seem to help some but kinda too early to tell. My cold laser was really helping to the point where it didn't hurt anymore but doesn't help anymore. I need to figure out a way to see if the laser is still working.

Good to read! I haven't had a whole lot of luck so far, but with the damn weather changing every day, it's hard to say.

Yeah, that might have been silly! Best thing I ever did was quit playing football though. I dislocated my shoulder as a sophomore and said piss on it. I did not like being yelled at and destroying my body for some glory seeking a-hole.
Next step it to loose some more weight to improve quality of life for the future.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You've got to get your 10,000 steps a day in, and remember! If it tastes awesome and it's easy to chew, it's probably bad for you.

Eat what you want in moderation and skip the diet crap. It has more body damaging chemicals than anybody needs.

Glad to hear the copper is helping Butch.

Back