Hazard Acer removal

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quite the slope which I didn't realize until the last piece! Thanks for sharing.

Yeah mate , I had to land everything pretty flat ..... didn't want to take out those marble pillars :/:.

Enjoyed watching the cuts to get the pieces to land flattish...good work.

How did you decide not to anchor that last spar to the stump?...it scootted down the slope pretty fast.

Enjoyed watching the cuts to get the pieces to land flattish...good work.

How did you decide not to anchor that last spar to the stump?...it scootted down the slope pretty fast.

Yeah it did shoot away quickly , its hard to see on the video but there is a channel in-between the brush that i was aiming for.
there was two levels on the bank and i was confident that if it did not dig in the first one on the initial drop that when it got to the green it would. the top had a big bow that acted like a break of sorts.
I considered stump anchoring and regularly do it but had a strange feeling about if the rope snapped and altered the movement of the log it could send it sideways into those pillars.
I hope that helps mate :)

German music.

Good job man. Your guide bars look cooler than the ones we get in the states.

Thanks for the vid.

I appreciate you showing the face cuts being made. Not many guys do that. Excellent setup at the end taking out half the split and notching the rest. Cool vid.

Cheers boys .
The bars are really light .. I'm yet to see the longevity of the 28 incher on the 661 but if it lasts over two years it will be worth it defiantly.
I knew the music selection would not be for everyone haha .

Back