Tommie Copper Clothing

Hey, TimB...thanks for the alternative remedy ideas. I can say that the glucosamine sulfate seems to work for me..combined with MSM seems to be a good combination.

Welcome to the House to you and komatsuvarna.

Indeed it is, Butch!
Just got my t-shirt and put it on, very nice, soft fabric, it feels like silk thermal underwear almost. Put it on and it's a different feeling than I was expecting. It's almost like putting an ace bandage on your entire upper body. I don't really know how else to describe it. You can certainly feel the compression of it! So far it's very comfortable, we'll see how it goes throughout the day.

Hey, TimB...thanks for the alternative remedy ideas. I can say that the glucosamine sulfate seems to work for me..combined with MSM seems to be a good combination.

Welcome to the House to you and komatsuvarna.

Gary, you are most welcome, sir. Thank you for the heads up about MSM; that's one I had not ever heard of yet. Thanks also for the warm welcome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, my glove has opened up at the seam. I called TC and they are sending me a postage paid envelope for me to send it back for a replacement.

So far, they still rawk.

I think my shirt is going back. I'm just not noticing an improvement on an average day, and nothing at all on a rough day, like today. Maybe two or three of them on at once might be enough to get the crawlers to settle down, but as it is it's like it magnifies it.
Then I get this weird itch, it's not a poke, it's like a burn almost, but never in the same spot for long. It's hard to describe.
I really had hoped this would have helped, but maybe I'm too far gone for this?

Mine hasn't done squat, so far. Where did all those great reviews come from???

Anyone have a link to a Witch Doctor???

I know! I talked to an old man I used to work with last week, he swore by this stuff! Used it during recovery from carpel tunnel, he said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread! That really gave me hope, but alas, nothing for me.

Nothing kicking in - my hand still hurts.

How about you, Andy? Can you do backflips yet?

Yeah, jogging around the block, Butch!
No improvement at all with it, I'll probably call them Monday to return it.

I'll do anything to stop the pain - I imagine Andy feels the same way. I may have sold them short prematurely because I bought the fingerless style when I really needed the full finger glove. The pain goes well into my fingers.

Butch, it’s possible you are right about giving it more time or having full glove. My buddy that wears a copper bracelet swears it takes away a bunch of joint pain that is normally there. If I’m trying something I like to try it fully enough that I can absolutely rule it out.

Make sure to let us know. My hands hurt just reading your posts. My hands are my weak point unfortunately. My Achilles heal.

Drop the 24.95 and join in on the experiment! I can't wait til my full finger gloves come in. I shoulda ordered those to begin with.

How long until it kicked in gear? My gloves haven't done a damn thing so far.

Back