This is the Akimbo

We're vested now Jamie, no more fooling around on the internet, get to work!

hahaha...NOW Jaime has a problem...everyone of us just bought a whip we can snap his way when we think he is slacking off...:D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jMNyPqC12O4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow! I just got back online and saw the GoFundMe is set up... I'm in for three bills, and can't wait to climb with one.
And, great going so far everyone!

Akimbo.png

Should clear the $7000 easy :) put in the three bills this morning and looking forward to trying one ,best of luck with the project Jamie.

OK...I just got around to putting in my $300...my word, closing in on $10k! In 21 hours, 39 contributors. That is frankly just a full on vote of confidence, Jaime. Go, boy!!

Ha, hit it out of the park!

In the future when ideas of other inventors are brought to fruition that otherwise would have died a lonely death I will be thinking of Jaime's inspiration in the arb community.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is Crazy! im honestly a little shocked at how fast we hit the mark. youll excuse please while i sequester myself in a room with solidworks and a case of caffeinated beverages!

WWWwwwww wh just seen this thread! Wowzers good work Jaime, on the babba and the lump of sexy looking metal! not yet onto mech devices but Im into yours 100%. Having not used a mechanical ever, how is fine feathering movements out on limb walks? I have problems with friction on a wrench for sure. Looking fwd to the future! WELL DONE!

Back