The Official Work Pictures Thread

Were you climbing Randy?

Cool pictures everyone HighScale and Maximilast!

Yeah, were you climbing Randy? Inquiring minds want to know all about it!

I think I got a set of spurs chased down, so now I am looking for a saddle and flip line. What gear are you using Randy?

Yeah, I did some climbing on the second tree. Jon wants to learn climbing as bad or maybe even more than I do, so I played groundie most of the day.

Small Indian hawthorn pruning. "Before & After"
It was inundated with Spanish moss. I reduced the size as much as the tree could take for now. Another two years and I'll be able reduce further....

image.jpg
image.jpg

As far as I can see it's a lime. The first cut in a "pollard cycle" street tree.
That's why they are such a good fit in that Situation.

I still need to make that stick roller for chunking down. I saved some fibre glass rods from a tent. I am leaning more toward dowels now though. Damn fibre glass splintered and got me.

:lol::lol: Fiberglass tube crushed and got ya !! Imagine that! That has to be as poor a material choice as when I made an aluminum HH and then went to a big trim for my machinist. Got to the top on my Wraptor and them started trying to descend SRT and couldn't move:lol::lol: Biner peened into the cheek plates and stayed in lock position. Had to switch back to a taught line to work.....

How about a short piece of 3/8 steel rod, cheap and not too heavy and you could bend an eye in one end to hang it on a snap.

Sorry if Im a dick but Im a bachelor tonight.....8)

It was a wet spooky day for sure.
Panned out though...

My rain gear is pretty solid, didn't mind it so much. Tons of sawdust.
I lucked out with a little lean towards the yard... Chunks "mostly" slid right off with a wedge.

Back